2014年6月2日星期一

Go out and work out!

Trying to solve some problem faced for daily life.. Anxiety, sleeplessness, pimples, fats (T^T)...  and each of them ask me to do regular exercise... "Regular exercise get u healthy", fact that each of us know but few of us do.. To live healthier, prettier, really should get up from my seat and have some physical activity... And limit the fast food urge.....


    Few days ago, I wore a tight short OL skirt.. My friends says my butt is sexy (I got a pear shaped body). Yeah, coz I gained some weight too so it's bigger. I asked my friend to take some photo of me. But what I noticed on the picture is that, my cellullte has become very obvious and more, I don't even suitable for short skirts anymore! The look wasn;t sexy at all!!!!

     It reallt trigger me to start some work out. And also because I know appraoching 30, means our body metabolic rate is getting slower, if I don't get a habit of exercising the sooner, I'll see a fat me soon, esp after giving birth!

      Taken measurement of my body, esp thigh. Hope to see improvement T^T



没有评论:

发表评论